Friday, November 12, 2010

The Plumlee Prego Pictures {weeks 26-30}

Well, it's that time again...the famous (or not to famous) prego pictures. I have a sad confession, though...I wasn't so faithful taking the weekly pictures by the bookcase this time. Roy and I usually take the pictures on Wednesday nights, before our marriage bible study, but he has been taking an online course on Wednesday nights for his CFP certification test (this Friday/Saturday!) and I keep forgetting about them until I'm in bed and about to fall asleep...oh well!


This is me at 26 weeks...
And, me at 27 weeks (barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen)...
And, me and Roy at our first shower at 28 weeks...
And, this is me at my second shower at 29 weeks...

And, here's me, back on the faithful kick of weekly pictures...30 weeks! The last picture was taken on my 32nd birthday. Hard to believe that I'm 32. I had a pretty low-key birthday because we've spent so much time celebrating Baby Plumlee's arrival. I told Roy that I didn't want a cake so he went to JD's Chippery and bought cookies and then proceeded to buy three Blue Bell ice cream half gallons of ice cream in my favorite flavors (for ice cream sandwiches). I tried to get mad at him for bringing so much ice cream home but that didn't last long.

We had another ultra sound on the Friday after my birthday (11/5). We reconfirmed that we're having a baby girl (thank goodness, I wasn't about to take back those onesies I received...I would have had our baby boy in those before I did that). The sonographer also told us she's a little ahead of schedule at 3 lbs, 14 ounces and 16.5 inches tall...we could have guessed she'd be an overachiever.

Today, after going to a baby shower for friend Kelly Little, I decided to head over and spend time with Roy's nieces (without Roy this time). It was a fun afternoon, just being with them. I know it's not something I'll be able to do so easily when the baby comes so I want to take advantage of the time now. They really are adorable, makes me miss my nieces every time I see Jenna and Amanda....but, so grateful the Lord would give me the opportunity to be in their lives. They were really excited to hold my belly and feel her move...I loved that they loved that.

No comments: