I asked Roy if he wanted to do maternity pictures and he said he thought they were creepy but if it was important to me than we could do them. I decided we would do something very simple with a photographer that doesn't charge a ton but seems to have pretty good pictures (is that a compromise?). She'll also give us the pictures on a DVD so we can make our own prints. I'm still deciding if we'll do Christmas cards since the Baby Announcements will go out at the beginning of the year...decisions, decisions...
People keep asking me how much the baby weighs at this point and I tell them somewhere between 1.5 and 17 pounds. All the weight gain messes with your mind. You eat a salad and you gain a pound, you decide to "splurge" on dessert and you gain 2 pounds...what in the world?! If life was normally like this, I would probably be 500+ pounds. You could watch me on one of those TLC shows.
We had our 25 week appointment last Thursday. The baby is measuring perfect. Her heartbeat was strong at 160 beats per minute. Dr. Fogwell encouraged me to take more calcium and Roy was just about as excited as I've seen him (he tells me often to take my calcium)...so now I'm 6/6 days on calcium...can I get a little praise for that? I've never had any problems with the other prenatal vitamins, its just the calcium pills are LARGE and hard to swallow.
Week 21: (I've included a picture in my "work out" gear to prove to you that I'm trying to keep in shape.)
Week 22:
Week 23: (get used to these black pants :)
Week 24:
Week 25:
I know I wore the same black pants for the last four pictures but I have to wear pants in these belly pictures or I'll be in my undies (and I KNOW you don't want to see that). I wear lots of dresses. This past weekend I had to go and buy a few more maternity clothes to get me through fall and winter...but, I didn't get anymore pants so you'll keep on seeing these until Week 40 rolls around (:

5 comments:
Gorgeous!
I love them!! You are looking great.
YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Keep the pics coming:)
I lOVE all your belly pics. You look totally amazing. I would stay pregnant all the time if I looked as great as you do!
call me if you wanna walk away some lbs! :)
Post a Comment