We had our 16 week check-up yesterday with Dr. Fogwell. We heard the baby's heartbeat...138 beats per minute. I'm still thinking it's a boy...Roy thinks it'll be a girl...but, we both think we're going to wait to find out the sex of the baby...just to keep things exciting.After celebrating with a few friends over dinner last night, Roy and I are off to look at baby furniture today. We think we've found something we like but of course, I want to see ALL my options before deciding...and we also want a glider for the baby's room. My decorator and friend, Courtney and I were talking about the color pallet for the room...boy or girl, I want a chandelier. By the way, I was kidding about the decorator part but not the chandelier...Roy says it's more my room than a baby's room. I'm okay with that (:
Oh, and I think I felt the baby kick on Wednesday night when I was with Roy. We were in a meeting and I leaned over to tell Roy...I'm so glad he was there. And, then again this morning when I was laying there but not quite up, I felt something again. It was a really light kicking but irregular, only about 5-6 times. I'm so blessed Roy was laying there, right beside me. I can't wait until he can feel it, too.

2 comments:
I TOTALLY get wanting to see all your options before picking furniture. I researched all the boutiques in Austin, then put them in order by location and my mom and I took a day to visit them all when we were picking out bedding! It was insane, but I felt good because we'd seen it all! I too wanted a chandelier so badly, but it didn't happen. I'll have to live vicariously through yours... Shea
This is so exciting! I'm so happy you and I can't wait to hear about everything over the next few months...enjoy! love you!
Post a Comment