Unless you can't tell, this is Roy and me....you can see my belly protruding through my dress. It's our first professional family picture (:
This is a picture of the entire group (without Laura and Jason, two of our favorites). We had the party at our apartment, out by the pool. I'm going to miss seeing everyone. This is a picture of our mentor couple, Terry and Susan. They are absolutely amazing. Susan is skinner and more in shape than all of us girls in our 30s but we love her anyway. She is also very very funny. Terry is an amazing man after God's heart. I hope Roy and Terry continue to meet - he is a Godly Godly man who loves the Lord and desires to follow Him everyday of his life.
This is Matt and Kylie. Kylie was our party planner and has become a really special friend. Matt is the amazing photographer that took all of the pictures. I've already asked him to take our maternity pictures...that freaks Roy out. He thinks the whole idea of taking pictures of pregnant bellies is weird (see previous post :)
This is Ray and Hannah. Hannah has become one of my favorite friends. We walk together and talk and share our life's stories. She is such an encouragement to me and so full of life. She's studying to become a nurse right now...I can see why, she's very compassionate and loving.
This is Ferdinand and Beth. I have really enjoyed getting to know them. Ferdinand is from Germany, they met when Beth was traveling the world (maybe that's why I love her so much). She's a lot of fun and has a heart of gold. They just had a baby, Thorston...he's just as adorable as his parents.
This is David and Lan. I was in Lan's wedding. She was a good friend before we joined the group and the only couple we knew in the group, before it started. They've moved to Coppell so we don't see them as much as we used to, which makes me sad. They won't be moving on with us...David and Todd (see below) lead 2nd Saturday, a weekend ministry that serves the Dallas community in-need. They will be doing a community group with that ministry.

Last but not least, this is Todd and Nancy. Due to back problems and crazy work schedules, we didn't get to see them as much as the others but when we did see them, we felt pretty dang special. Nancy is so smart and fun. I loved getting to know her heart. Todd is refreshingly authentic - I loved when he shared with the group.
So sad to see his chapter closing but excited for what is to come...lots of changes this year. We're excited to have a few couples that have chosen to walk with us.




1 comment:
Hey! You're not going to say anything nice about me. I'm so awesome. I'm making a blog and putting a picuture of you and Roy and say what a great person Roy is.
From Hannah's bitter husband,
Ray
Post a Comment