Wednesday, August 11, 2010

yoga.

No, this is not me. I wish. Isn't she beautiful?

Through all of this "preparing for a child", I've been reminded that I need to take care of myself. So, when Roy suggested that I not play tennis with Dina in 100+ degree weather on Sunday, I obliged. I'm also back a yoga. There is a little studio in uptown that I adore. It's something like $1000/month so I can't afford going to it on a regular basis but when a "Group On" came through for a month of yoga at a measly $20, I jumped on it...and, I've loved going. So much. It's actually something I don't mind getting up at 6am in the morning to go to (although I should note I haven't actually woken up that early yet. Nope, not one day...but, I plan to!).

Even though I'm not supposed to do anything that works my abs, twists my body or arches my back (which is about 50% of the class), I'm still stretching and for some unknown reason am SO sore right now.

This weekend, Roy and I are going to Vail with our friends Sterling and Chris. I won't over-due it but I'm looking forward to a few walks (not 7-hour long hikes)...and spending time with my love. It might be the last time we get to get on a plane and go somewhere together before the baby...today is 18 weeks. We're almost half way there.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Jennie! I saw you were wearing preggy clothes on facebook and had to come over here to see how far along you are. Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you and Roy! I'll be another one adding you to my blog list. Love you!