I'm not really sure what this is all about but my sweet friend, Monique (she is as cute as she sounds) "tagged" me on her blog. She said that I'm supposed to write a blog about the fourth picture in my fourth picture folder....well, here it is. This was taken July 4th last year...I thought it would be fun to go to Six Flags with Roy. I loved it. We acted like 7th graders who got dropped off at the park to spend the day together on "a date." We held hands around the park, ate too much greasy food and rode too many "that upset my stomach but let's go on it again" rides...come to think of it, that was a really fun day!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Six Flags
I'm not really sure what this is all about but my sweet friend, Monique (she is as cute as she sounds) "tagged" me on her blog. She said that I'm supposed to write a blog about the fourth picture in my fourth picture folder....well, here it is. This was taken July 4th last year...I thought it would be fun to go to Six Flags with Roy. I loved it. We acted like 7th graders who got dropped off at the park to spend the day together on "a date." We held hands around the park, ate too much greasy food and rode too many "that upset my stomach but let's go on it again" rides...come to think of it, that was a really fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment