Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Roy and his nieces


This is one of my favorite pictures of Roy - it was taken the night he took his oldest niece, Jenna, to her father/daughter dance (Tim was sick). Amanda is the little one - she's just as sweet as she is cute in the picture. Kristin (Roy's sister) and Tim lived just outside of Dallas until a few months ago when they decided to move permanently to Durango, Colorado (can't say I'm not jealous). I really enjoyed spending our Sunday afternoons at their house. These two girls were probably one of the biggest reasons I met and fell in love with Roy - he had moved to Dallas just a few years ago to be closer to them. I love the relationship he has with his family and I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of it in just a few weeks. It's amazing to me how God authors our lives perfectly so that the future is how it is supposed to be.

...I just wanted to show off our flower girls! (:

No comments: