Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bachelorette fun!



Last weekend, a few of us ventured down to Austin for a little bachelorette fun. Some of us had Heather's wedding on Friday night so it made perfect sense to stay for the rest of the weekend. Kate, Amanda, Courtney and Deborah did an amazing job at planning our time together. We all joined up at my parent's house on Saturday afternoon for an incredible lunch, a little pool time and some yoga before heading into town to eat dinner and to listen to live music. Afterwards, we went home to relax, drink a little champagne, have a cupcake and open lingerie.

Top Ten Highlights of the Weekend…
10. Lunch on Saturday afternoon – Amanda, you should be a caterer! What a great idea.
9. Looking around at all of the girls when the Yoga instructor asked us to meditate (hilarious…many of you were confused while Kate Gilpin was in full meditation).
8. Sombrero Veil – I was hoping people thought I wore it because I was marring a Mexican. Deborah, you’re the best.
7. Hearing so many compliments about Kate Hooper the “super woman” …she has been the best friend a girl could ever ask for (and everyone knows I’m a lot to handle)
6. Sitting on my parents bed on Sunday morning and hearing about Kate giving Janey a fork to play with
5. The amazing video Courtney put together of me and all of you girls…that was really special to see a little glimpse of my life and how much I’ve grown because of all of you
4. People watching at Cedar Street …just think about what we have to look forward to in 20 years!
3. Christine showing up at dinner on Saturday night and feeling so thankful she would throw her three year old a birthday party and then immediately drive to Austin just so I would know she cared.
2. The lingerie gifts…oh, Roy will be so excited! I can’t wait to show him (:
1. Just being loved and cared for so well. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world while I hope that the next chapter of this life brings you even closer to my heart.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing the details. You look sexy in the sombrero. Love you, E