Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mother/Daughter Small Group Shower!

Last Sunday, my small group girls gave me an incredible mother/daughter shower. I've led a bible study for some of these girls since they were in the 4th group (they are now in the 8th grade). We had so much fun! Kathryn and her mom, Gayle pulled out all of the stops. I couldn't believe all of them (except Megan) were able to make it. Pictured above (from left to right): Kirby, me, Lauren, Bailey, Sterling, Allison Carp, Anne, Kathryn and Macey (not pictured: Sydney, Anna and Allison Holmes).

I'm so lucky to have had these girls in my life! I made a really difficult decision to step down this fall to concentrate on being a wife...I already miss them!

(above) This is Sterling, my co-leader!

(above) This is Kathryn who threw this beautiful shower for me with her mother, Gayle!

(above) This is me and my mom...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: