Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Maternity" Pictures {34 weeks}

So, we haven't been very good at taking belly pictures every week...probably because our minds are busy preparing for the baby now (the 1 month count down has begun). We're still in the midst of converting the office/spare bedroom into a nursery/spare bedroom...so we have baby things strung out througout the living room (i.e. can't take the pictures where we used to). I feel very disorganized but am very thankful that I have a few weeks off (thanks to the Christmas holiday) before the baby's due date. Now, where do I begin? ...We still believe she might come early...but that might just be wishful thinking.

Last Saturday (12/4) we drove up to McKinney to take our maternity pictures (I just thought it would be fun to capture these last few moments)...even though Roy and I both agree that "maternity" pictures are just weird. Thank goodness I could pass them off as Christmas pictures, as well. I had a lot of fun though - our baby girl is definitely growing...

I didn't know how the pictures would turn out but I was very pleased, in the end...especially since they cost us less than $100. Now, I just need to get a few printed and framed...just add it to my "to do" list.

Here are a few of my favorites...





1 comment:

Amber said...

These pictures are so good. Sexy and sweet at the same time.