
We've been working on the nursery and I'm really happy with it. As you can tell, I'm not a "theme" kind of person...I just wanted something sweet and simple. We still have a few finishing touches to personalize it for her but we'll get there. We decided to keep the bed in the room so that our visitors would have a place to sleep (since she'll probably be in a cradle in our bedroom for the first few months). I really like it...we're ready for her to get here now (:
4 comments:
Jennie - it's perfect. I love how classic and sweet it. With a touch of pink :) She'll love it.
Love it! Good job, Jennie!!!
Classy just like you! I can see your blog now. It's a good day! love you
It's beautiful. I love simple too. Can't wait to see her in there.
Post a Comment