The last round of preggo pictures was (by far) my most popular posting yet. I won't get the same love this time but that's okay. My belly is definitely getting bigger. Roy tells me that he loves me more and more everyday...of course, there is also more of me to love. I'm frustrated that I'm gaining so much weight (13 lbs and counting) but I guess I wasn't frustrated enough this afternoon to put down my Reese's pieces. The doctor says I really only need to gain 20 lbs...good news!...I'm over half way there (:
I'm falling in love with this baby! I can feel him/her kick almost everyday (sometimes several times a day). We go in for our 20 week sonogram tomorrow (this is the BIG one where we count fingers and toes and check the health of the baby). I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it.
Here's me at 16 weeks...
Me again, 17 weeks...
And, me, 18 weeks...
And, 19 weeks...
And 20 weeks....(taken yesterday).

6 comments:
Such a cute belly, Jennie! Praying that the sono. goes well today. Please keep us posted. So happy for you!!!
You look great - don't sweat the weight gain! I was up 14 lbs. at 20 weeks this time, and think I had gained more at that point with Claire. The average weight gain for someone of a healthy weight is 25-35 pounds. Believe me, I will be pushing that upper limit (seeing as how I passed it last time - but still was able to lose it all)!
You're adorable! It's all I can say...A-DOR-ABLE!
Agree with Shea! You are so cute, you look perfect in every pic! I want to squeeze that belly of yours. Love the updated pics.
You look precious!!!! Good luck today! I'm thinking about you:). xoxo
Look at that belly - so stinking cute! You are a beautiful pregnant woman and the pictures are adorable! And don't worry about the weight gain, it slows down a lot toward the end when the baby takes up all the room :).
Post a Comment