Friday, July 23, 2010

A Confession.

I have a confession. When I find out friends are pregnant, I usually drop them from my Google Reader. Because, seriously, I couldn't care less about their bowel movements or even worse, the dreaded belly pictures....

Like this one (11 weeks)...when I thought I was beginning to show and Roy said, umm...that's how you usually look (:

Or this one (12 weeks)
And, this one at 13 weeks (I think this is when I stopped sucking in)
14 weeks...this is what I thought I looked HUGE. (who takes pictures every week?!...ummmm, I do :)
And, finally 15 weeks (we're up-to-date now)...the belly is definitely getting bigger!
I only have two readers, I think...but if you girls want to drop me, I won't be offended. I'll understand. I'm going to try to keep my blog as a sort-of journal of the pregnancy. We'll see how this goes...

8 comments:

amandakoell said...

Love it! Wow, big difference between weeks 12 and 13 but you still look FABULOUS! Oh, and I'm totally not ditching you so you'll have at least one reader :). xoxo

Amy L said...

I love belly pictures - you always look great, but you are going to be an adorable pregnant lady! :) I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were feeling - glad to read the update.

Kelly said...

Jennie, you look so cute! Congrats!! xoxo- Kelly L

Michelle said...

In for belly pics. Just no poop updates once he/she comes along. Is it weird that I already think you're having a girl?

wilsonfamily said...

Most adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen! Love the pics., keep them coming.

Kate said...

This makes me laugh. I have NO belly pictures from either of my kids. I don't care for them at all, but yours are sure cute!!

Erin said...

Every once in awhile I head over to your blog to see if there's any update. You don't write often, so I don't expect to see anything new and am always pleasantly surprised when there's a new post. So, oh. my. What a wonderful surprise to read the incredible news AND so many posts!!! Congratulations, precious friend!!

Shea said...

Jennie, I love the belly pics! You look amazing and isn't a pregnant belly just the most beautiful thing? Take as many pics as you want...you will look back at each of them and think about how you felt at that time! - Shea