Happy 3 months, baby girl.
Recently, you've conquered the nights! Well, most of the time (will it last?). You usually go to bed around 8:30-9am and wake up between 5:30-7:30am. We feed you every 3.5-4 hours and you usually take 2-3 naps a day for 1-2 hours each. When I'm not around and you take a bottle, you eat between 5.5-7 oz. at each feeding...although I think you prefer to breastfeed (which I love).
A few weeks ago you started babbling...especially when I would sing to you. I love to listen to you "talk". At the beginning of the month (the 3rd, to be exact), you laughed for the first time. It was the cutest thing I've ever heard...and you did it again this past weekend at Grami's.
This was a hard month for me going back to work and spending the day without you...but, you've been a champ. You've been spending a few days a week with Aunt Kristin and the other two days with Autumn, a new friend of ours. Daddy is also trying to get as much "Gable" time in before he starts his new job with USAA as a Private Wealth Manager this coming Monday. We're trying to capture every moment with you - we had our first family pictures in the bluebonnets on the 8th.
You're starting to grab things...from your rattles to your little wubanub pacifier (I love to see you grab the legs of the wubanub giraffe). But, you prefer to put your hands in your mouth instead of the pacifier (we promptly pull them out whenever we see it...we want you to have pretty teeth).
You are more fun to be around everyday. We are so glad you are a part of our family!

2 comments:
What a beauty, just like her momma!
SHe is so so pretty!
Post a Comment