This past weekend Gable met Grandpa (Roy's dad) for the first time! Last weekend he traveled from Phoenix to live with Kristin and Tim for awhile...at least for his next round of chemotherapy. Gable was thrilled (as you can see). We got some great pictures. I'm so excited he is getting to spend time with her...and both Roy and I are excited that we'll get to see him more this summer, as well.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Meeting Grandpa for the first time.
This past weekend Gable met Grandpa (Roy's dad) for the first time! Last weekend he traveled from Phoenix to live with Kristin and Tim for awhile...at least for his next round of chemotherapy. Gable was thrilled (as you can see). We got some great pictures. I'm so excited he is getting to spend time with her...and both Roy and I are excited that we'll get to see him more this summer, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment