We kicked off New Years Eve with our friends Chris/Alison Brown, Tommy/Kari Simpson and Peter/Kacey Blaisdell. Other then my chocolate fondue, which was a flop, we had a great time just being with friends. In fact, it was just about perfect – what a great way to ring in the new year.
And, last night I spent the night with a few UT girlfriends cheering on the Longhorns and eating gourmet chili at the Brown’s. I was laughing out loud when a friend said that the most nervous person in the stadium was Garrett’s girlfriend, who was just about to be traded in like a 2003 Buick. Garrett did a great job…but, like most of the UT fans, I believe that we would have pulled out a win against Alabama with McCoy.
I also found out last night that my best friend Kate Hooper got a little boy! 6 weeks old, little Rider. Justin and Kate have a heart to foster (and hopefully adopt) and have gone through a grueling process to be here. I’m ecstatic for them!
This weekend I’m giving Beth Schon, a friend in our Foundation group, a baby shower on Saturday night…but most of all, I hope I have a lot of time just to hang out and enjoy being with Roy, the love of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment