Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Save the Date!

The Save the Date cards are mailed, the dress is ordered and the contracts are signed! I guess that means we're getting married, huh? I couldn't be more thrilled! In the craziness of pre-marital classes, pre-marital counseling, the tour of friends, family drama and the emotional details of planning a wedding...in a foreign country, it's definitely confirmed my decision that this is the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. We've had a blast, though - as the days move forward (142 and counting!), we've grown so close through it all.

We took the pictures on the Save the Date card at Cabo Azul (where we are getting married). For more details on the special day you can check out our wedding website at http://www.jennieandroy.com/. I can't wait! I wish it was tomorrow...

1 comment:

monique said...

I LOVE your save the date--so creative! I booked my flight today--exciting!!!! Sue and Dennis booked too so we are all set...can't wait! love ya, MO